In last week’s Part 1 of this series, we took a close look at A-players, including who they are, what they are looking for, and how you can attract, train, and retain them. Don’t you want to become the employer of choice for the A-players you want to attract to your team? Join us now for Part 2 as we discuss creative solutions to bridge the gaps in this process.
As in last week’s episode, Dr. Sabrina is joined today by Kaitlyn Beaver, Success Concierge at Tap the Potential. Kaitlyn has a strong background in workforce development and marketing, so her insights are essential to this discussion. She also helps teach Tap the Potential’s How to Hire the Best course, which is a comprehensive way to learn practical skills for hiring A-players for your team and gaining a competitive advantage in the market. If you listened to last week’s Part 1 and are ready to dive deeper in today’s discussion, let’s continue!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production Production.
- Why many small business owners have growing concerns about skills gaps
- Why hiring in relation to your immutable laws and desired personality strengths is better than hiring for specific skills
- Why generational gaps exist in the workforce, especially in communication styles, work expectations, and attitudes (Helpful tools include the People Map Assessment, User Manual, and the A-Player Development Plan.)
- Why gaps exist in the areas of employee engagement and leadership (Helpful tools are Leadership Bootcamp and Coach Approach.)
- Why is A-player development important?
- What better decision-making and innovation mean for engaging and energizing A-players
- What A-players want to know about their employers of choice
- How there are creative ways to add value for A-players around competitive compensation, benefits, AND intangible perks that matter even more than money
- Kaitlyn’s tips for business owners who want to leverage social media to attract A-players and highlight their brand
Links and Resources:
Need help with hiring practices? Check out our How to Hire the Best course! The deadline to sign up for the next course is Friday, April 28. Sign up today!
Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
Join our Mighty Networks Community for extra support and resources!
Learn more about our Breakthroughs Retreat scheduled for March 2024!
Let us help you manage your time, your most valuable resource! Get your FREE copy of the Tap the Potential Strategic Planner for 2023 at www.tapthepotential.com/planner.
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour
Think beyond Employee Appreciation. Check out Leadership Boot Camp today!
Download our Workbook and take our Better Business Better Life Assessment.
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!