If you’ve been in business for any length of time, you have most likely had your share of PITA clients (those “pain in the assets” clients). They can make you want to pull your hair out and ask, “What kind of person does this? Why am I having to deal with this? How can I possibly fix this and make them happy?” They can put us in a terrible position and significantly impact our profitability AND our mental health. I have great news for you: a few simple changes can make a huge difference and position you to serve your best clients.
In this episode, you’ll learn why the PITA clients are finding you, the toll they are taking on you and your business, and how you can leave them behind and completely uplevel your business. Join me for today’s show to learn more!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production.
- Why you are vulnerable to PITA clients: saying YES to everything, cash flow spiral, people pleasing, and a lack of clearly-defined standards
- Why having immutable laws in place will help create clarity and alignment (Need to put immutable laws in place? Check out our Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!)
- How PITA clients take a toll on your mental health, the health of your team members, and your overall profitability
- Steps to reduce your vulnerability to PITA clients and uplevel your business:
- Put a “velvet rope” around your business in the form of immutable laws.
- Become aware of who your top clients and customers are by applying the 80/20 principle.
- A case study in success: How Tina Smith of Creative LLC learned that she CAN afford to say NO
Links and Resources:
Our Better Business Better Life Jumpstart can help your profitability in every way. Sign up today!
Join the Tap the Potential Community on Mighty Networks: www.tapthepotential.com/group
Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
Let us help you manage your time, your most valuable resource! Get your FREE copy of the Tap the Potential Strategic Planner for 2023 at www.tapthepotential.com/planner.
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour