Last year’s Thanksgiving episode about gratitude is one of our most popular episodes, so I’m bringing it back! For every single listener, I hope this season is full of reconnection with your loved ones. Remember to slow down and savor these moments and take this opportunity to let work go so you can be fully present with the most important people in your life. I hope you enjoy this replay episode.
This show focuses on ways we can all work gratitude into our daily experiences. An intentional gratitude practice can be a way to lift our spirits every single day. When we acknowledge what we are grateful for, we recognize that the source of goodness lies, at least partially, outside of ourselves. That sense of connection with something larger than ourselves is beneficial in many ways. According to positive psychology research, gratitude is consistently associated with greater happiness, positive emotions, improved health, more resilience, and better relationships. Don’t we all need more of those things in our lives? Join me for a closer look at the benefits of gratitude!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production.
- Remember that the success you wished for and worked for brings more challenges–and it’s the same success that someone else is wishing for right now.
- How gratitude helps us to focus on the good—and grow more of it
- How our gratitude impacts our team AND our personal self-esteem as business owners
- How gratitude causes “synchronized activation in multiple brain regions” to produce more serotonin and dopamine (from a 2008 study)
- What leading gratitude researchers discovered about gratitude, optimism, and improved health
- What the impacts are when a business owner expresses gratitude–both on their team AND on themselves
- What came from a 2016 study called The Grateful Workplace about a growth mindset vs. a fixed mindset
- How to be a grateful boss and cultivate gratitude within your team (Dr. Sabrina shares a team-building gratitude exercise!)
- Dr. Sabrina’s simple suggestions for cultivating more gratitude on the personal side
Links and Resources:
Sign up for our free workshop, Unlocking Profit Potential: The Power of A-Players and How to Attract Them for 10x Growth. It happens on Thursday, November 16; don’t miss this opportunity!
Learn more about our courses, Coach Approach and Leadership Bootcamp at www.tapthepotential.com.
Our Better Business Better Life Jumpstart can help your profitability in every way. Sign up today!
Join the Tap the Potential Community on Mighty Networks: www.tapthepotential.com/group
Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
Let us help you manage your time, your most valuable resource! Get your FREE copy of the Tap the Potential Strategic Planner for 2023 at www.tapthepotential.com/planner.
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour