Thanks for joining me for the third of a three-part series about how you CAN take a 4 week vacation®️ from your business. I am ramping up for my 4 week vacation®️, which is only two weeks away! I love having the time off for fun and family time, but I also love what happens with my team when I am away. My amazing team is gearing up to take ownership and implement the plans we have put into place, and our success team is rocking it so that I don’t have any worries about stepping away. They are ready to shine!
Melissa Swire, our lead strategist, posted in our Mighty Networks community and on social media this week to say that if you're not working on taking a short vacation, you're leaving money on the table. That is so true! To fully implement a 4 week vacation®️ and do it successfully, you want to follow the Tap the Potential Solution, which is a model to make your business much more efficient, and efficiency leads to increased profitability AND more time freedom for you.
Everything included in this three-part series is found in The 4 Week Vacation®️ book, so pick up your copy if you haven’t yet done so. In Part 1 of this series, I talked about the dynamics you may have unintentionally created on your team around over-functioning/under-functioning. We also discussed the art of delegation and trading up your time to work on $10K an hour activities. Part 2 focused on setting your team up for success around three critical items. Be sure to check out Episodes 248 and 249 for all the good stuff on those topics. Today’s Part 3 teaches you decision-making tools to share with your team so they can make the best decisions whether you are present or absent. Before we jump in, have you made the 4 Week Vacation®️ Pledge? Do it today!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production Production.
- Why we have to slow down in the decision-making process and not operate in reactive mode
- The two main benefits of involving your team in the decision-making process
- How to ask powerful questions of your team that help increase the quality of the decisions made (Listen for examples of 14 powerful questions!)
- Why we make better decisions when we slow things down
- The importance of equipping your team with a decision-making filter
- Every decision should align with your company’s Compelling, Vivid Vision, Immutable Laws, and Field of Play
- Key questions to support your team with a decision-making filter (Listen for examples of 11 powerful questions!)
Links and Resources:
Make the 4 Week Vacation®️ Pledge: www.tapthepotential.com/pledge
Take the Better Business, Better Life Assessment: www.tapthepotential.com/assessment
Join the Tap the Potential Community on Mighty Networks: www.tapthepotential.com
Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
Learn more about our Breakthroughs Retreat scheduled for March 2024!
Let us help you manage your time, your most valuable resource! Get your FREE copy of the Tap the Potential Strategic Planner for 2023 at www.tapthepotential.com/planner.
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour