As a leader, striving to maintain a positive attitude is a challenge. It’s hard to dig deep and keep yourself and your team motivated when obstacles appear at every turn. This is where the Can-Do mindset comes in. My guest is here to teach us how to make things happen with enthusiasm, both for ourselves and our teams. Join us to learn the Can-Do mindset! Denise Gabel, the Can-Do-ologist, is the most positive person I’ve ever met!
Denise is a professional speaker, mentor on the power of change, and the international bestselling author of The Can-Do Mindset. During her tenure as the Chief Innovation Officer of the Filene Research Institute, she led the prestigious i3 (ideas, innovation, implementation) program throughout the US and Canada. Most recently, Denise served as Chief Operating Officer at the Northwest Credit Union Association, and she also served as president of the National Speakers Association, Northwest Chapter. A lifelong learner, Denise is a summa cum laude graduate of Eastern Washington University and served as a member of the Berkeley Innovation Forum at the University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business, and she also graduated from Harvard Business School’s Women Leadership Forum. Denise loves traveling across the country by train, plane, and RV with her rescue cats, Gizmo and Henry.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production.
- How Denise became an expert on doing hard things and developed the Can-Do mindset
- How to channel your “inner cheetah”
- How we can support our team when we see them lose their positivity, coaching them and coaching ourselves in the process
- What to do if you encounter an “Eeyore”
- How Denise describes someone who is a “Can-Do-ologist”
- How Can-Doers on your team will put positive pressure on others to develop a Can-Do mindset
- The power of WE: how we can experience a Can-Do attitude in our lives more often
- How Denise incorporates gratitude into her toolkit every day
Links and Resources:
Connect with Take the Better Business, Better Life Assessment: www.tapthepotential.com/assessment
Our Better Business Better Life Jumpstart can help your profitability in every way. Sign up today for the next session that begins on Oct. 2!
Join the Tap the Potential Community on Mighty Networks: www.tapthepotential.com/group
Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
Let us help you manage your time, your most valuable resource! Get your FREE copy of the Tap the Potential Strategic Planner for 2023 at www.tapthepotential.com/planner.
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour