Is YouTube part of your marketing strategy? It’s the second most popular website in the world and the second most popular social network. People watch one billion hours of video on YouTube EVERY day. Join us to learn how to make the most of YouTube for your business profitability!
I’m joined by Nate Woodbury, the producer of over 50 YouTube channels focused on generating leads for their corresponding businesses. Nate pulls back the curtain to teach us his entire YouTube strategy so you can join the ranks of those generating 6-7 figures annually.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production Production.
- The starting point in taking advantage of what YouTube offers by bridging the gap for people and providing the answers they need
- Why Nate pivoted his business to focus solely on YouTube
- How building relationships and community help to “set the hook”
- How to make videos to generate referral-quality leads based on “how to” content
- Nate’s tips: Don’t focus on the number of views, be consistent in your content, and keep the attention of your audience.
- How to get paid by using YouTube for your business
- How to incorporate your call to action in YouTube videos
- How Nate’s YouTube strategy is different in leveraging your expertise and growing a following that will generate leads
- An overview of Nate’s book, A Hero’s Guide to Influence on YouTube (Just pay shipping and get your free copy.)
Links and Resources:
Connect with Take the Better Business, Better Life Assessment: www.tapthepotential.com/assessment
Our Better Business Better Life Jumpstart can help your profitability in every way. Sign up today for the next session that begins on Oct. 2!
Join the Tap the Potential Community on Mighty Networks: www.tapthepotential.com/group
Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
Let us help you manage your time, your most valuable resource! Get your FREE copy of the Tap the Potential Strategic Planner for 2023 at www.tapthepotential.com/planner.
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour