Would you agree that entrepreneurship can be an all-consuming endeavor? Have you found yourself neglecting your health, good nutrition, sleep, fitness, and other aspects of appropriate self-care? We are at increased risk for health-related issues because of work-related stress and intense lifestyle. Physical health ties into our mental health and effectiveness, and we deserve to be at our best. Let’s talk about the most important part of your entrepreneurial journey: taking care of YOU. Join us!
I’m joined by Chris Wilson, a Men Over 40 Health Expert who is a lifelong fitness and health advocate with nearly 25 years of experience in the fitness industry. He has worked alongside leaders in the industry, such as Charles Poliquin, mentor and friend Ben Prentiss, three-time World Champion Powerlifter Lloyd Weinstein, 4x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler, IFBB Pros Darrem Charles, Ben Pakulski, John Hansen, BIG Aaron Reed, and his lifelong friend and Owner of Critical Bench, Mike Westerdal. Chris oversees the Strong By Design Podcast Show and the Critical Bench YouTube channels with over one million subscribers and over 4,000 videos.
Chris resides in Clearwater, Florida with his wife of 17 years, Samantha, and their beautiful children Kellan and Camryn. His passions outside of work: he loves the Lord, college and pro football, coaching youth baseball, dogs and cats, traveling with his family, family game time and movie night, as well as listening to podcasts, audiobooks, and loud music while driving to work.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production.
- How Chris came into his work in the health and fitness field through a lifelong love of sports and competition
- How to understand our successes in light of the failures and setbacks that bring us wisdom
- What we need to be aware of around health and the need for physical activity as we come into our 40s
- How moving our bodies helps our brains work better in critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Why we should choose physical activities that have a level of enjoyment so we can have consistency and longevity
- How to overcome “gym shame” with confidence
- How Chris’ “Fit in Five” five-minute workout sessions can help anyone, especially beginners, with videos and a free downloadable pdf (Check them out at CriticalBench!)
Links and Resources:
Sign up for our free workshop, Unlocking Profit Potential: The Power of A-Players and How to Attract Them for 10x Growth. It happens on Thursday, November 16; don’t miss this opportunity!
Learn more about our courses, Coach Approach and Leadership Bootcamp at www.tapthepotential.com.
Our Better Business Better Life Jumpstart can help your profitability in every way. Sign up today!
Join the Tap the Potential Community on Mighty Networks: www.tapthepotential.com/group
Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
Let us help you manage your time, your most valuable resource! Get your FREE copy of the Tap the Potential Strategic
Planner for 2023 at www.tapthepotential.com/planner.
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour