Are you in the judger pit? Are you allowing fear-based reactions to shrink you and minimize your impact on your business? Here’s the truth: failure, shame, and guilt are all messy and normal parts of the entrepreneurial journey. It feels risky and vulnerable to admit our failures, but we can’t let them keep us from moving forward. Let’s reframe how we think about our experience and journey as entrepreneurs so we don’t give into the tendency to hide our messy parts. Join us to learn more in today’s episode!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production.
- A real-life example of a failed 4 week vacation®️, the gremlins that attack us, and the lessons we can learn from a failure
- Why EVERY attempt at a 4 week vacation®️ is a test that reveals the truth about our systems and team members
- The mindset framework of the Judger pit vs. a personal development journey
- How Dr. Marilee Adams’ Choice Map Tool (from her book, Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work) can help you discern the judger path vs. the learner path
- How we have seasons in our businesses, like my big season of learning from the COVID pandemic
- Why you need support and resources, and how we can help! Book a call with us today!
Links and Resources:
Connect with Take the Better Business, Better Life Assessment: www.tapthepotential.com/assessment
Join the Tap the Potential Community on Mighty Networks: www.tapthepotential.com/group
Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
Let us help you manage your time, your most valuable resource! Get your FREE copy of the Tap the Potential Strategic Planner for 2023 at www.tapthepotential.com/planner.
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour