How do you create a healthy workplace culture where your team members want to stay around? If you have a healthy workplace culture, what do you need to do to preserve and protect it? Today’s guest has expert advice on creating AND maintaining the workplace culture we long to have—and it all comes down to leadership. Join us to learn more!
Russel Lolacher is an international speaker, podcaster, and advocate who helps leaders create great workplace cultures–and not destroy them. He is the creator and host of Relationships at Work: The Leadership Guide to Creating a Workplace We Love, a podcast and YouTube show that digs into timely and relevant topics with global experts on how to create healthy organizations. Russel has held successful leadership and communication roles in various organizations for almost 30 years, at one time retaining the same team for almost 12 years. His work and expertise in building employee and customer trust has been recognized on international stages by Forbes, Microsoft, and HootSuite, and he’s been recognized four times as a Top Thought Leader by the ICMI (International Customer Management Institute).
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production.
- Why a longtime passion for relationship-based customer service is the driving force behind Russel’s work
- Why our focus should shift to the human side over the productivity side of hiring
- How leaders impact workplace culture for good AND bad from “air, land, and C levels”
- Ways in which leaders and business owners inadvertently destroy their culture
- How to build trust in the workplace with psychological safety
- Where to start if you are a bad leader and want to change
- How to create a culture of personalization with your team members
- Why the hiring process isn’t the end of the onboarding journey—but the beginning
- How to use “thrive interviews” as part of a holistic approach
- How to get Russel's free interview templates to use in onboarding and team building
Links and Resources:
- Connect with Russel Lolacher: Website, Relationships at Work podcast, and YouTube
- Free Employee Journey Interviews – Enter (onboarding, Thrive (stay) and Exit Templates
- Give us 20 minutes of your time, take the Better Business Better Life Assessment, and receive a free paperback copy of my book, The 4 Week Vacation®️.
- Connect with Take the Better Business, Better Life Assessment: www.tapthepotential.com/assessment Our Better
- Business Better Life Jumpstart can help your profitability in every way. Sign up today!
- Join the Tap the Potential Community on Mighty Networks: www.tapthepotential.com/group Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
- Let us help you manage your time, your most valuable resource! Get your FREE copy of the Tap the Potential Strategic Planner for 2023 at www.tapthepotential.com/planner.
- Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour