Letting go of shame: shame over businesses, marriages, kids, and families. That’s what took place recently at The Entrepreneurs’ Retreat Center during the Breakthroughs on the Bayou 4 Week Vacation™ Legacy Retreat.
Dr. Sabrina recently spent four days with a group of entrepreneurs who desire to grow and learn, and it was in this setting that they shared their struggles with one another.
On today’s show, Dr. Sabrina and Mike will be discussing the healing that takes place when breakthrough happens.
Listen in on the inspiring, feel-good, behind-the-scenes experiences that took place at The Breakthroughs On The Bayou, a retreat that teaches entrepreneurs like you how work supports life, not the other way around.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- When we get our mindset right, it is a snowball effect because of all the good flows from that.
- The retreat’s atmosphere is that of a safe, supported place.
- There are a lot of introverts in the group and there is no pressure to be anything other than who you are.
- Dr. Sabrina welcomes 25 retreat participants into her home and she wants every single person to feel special and recognized.
- Participants took the new assessment to assess their level of entrepreneurial burnout in conjunction with the gaps that exist in their business.
- The longer we let entrepreneurial burnout go, the less effective we become as entrepreneurs.
- Sleep deprivation is a significant risk factor for entrepreneurs.
- Dr. Sabrina explains what happens in our bodies when we do not get enough sleep.
- What Dr. Sabrina saw happening at the retreat were people who decided they were going to create a business that supports their life and determined to take their life back from their business.
- We are not designed to work 40 hours a week. Current research suggests that working 20-30 hours a week is optimal for productivity.
- Do you recognize yourself in any of these stories?
- Participants divulge some of the most challenging things they have endured as entrepreneurs.
- Participants also share what they are experiencing in their lives now that they are taking their lives back from their business, as well as what they intend to experience in the next year as they take their lives back from their business.
- You have an opportunity to draw a line in the sand now! Decide to take your life back in such a way that creates more time for what matters the most to you, where you make more money and have more money in your bank account, all because you’re being more strategic and more effective in the choices you make.
Links and Resources:
Are You Ready to Take Your Life Back from Your Business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life program!
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/