What kinds of experiences are your clients and customers having as they interact with your business? We need to constantly explore this important aspect of our business. It's easy to get caught up with things and overlook the experience you are providing. Let’s do a deep dive into this topic together!
What goes into creating a top-notch experience for your clients and customers? How do we make it happen? At Tap the Potential, we are focusing intensively on this issue, and we pay close attention to the feedback we receive. Innovating and adding value for your customers allows you to charge more for your quality products and services. In today’s solo episode, I want to walk you through the system to use in creating an amazing customer experience and checking in for their feedback. This is Step #3 in the Tap the Potential Solution, the guaranteed path to make your business sustainably profitable so you have more time for what matters most and more money in your bank account. Get a headstart by signing up for the Better Business Better Life Jumpstart, where I’ll be teaching the Tap the Potential Solution.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production.
- The real magic in “pumpkin planning” your business to best serve your ideal clients
- Why it’s usually the little things that ensure a top-notch experience for every client and customer
- Why innovation in either quality, convenience, or price is necessary for growing your business
- What we found our customers and clients really want—and it isn’t top quality
- Key questions to ask top clients and customers about a positive impression they have with a business, an impactful experience with your company, and their biggest complaints about businesses in your industry
- How to use a yearly net promoter survey and assess your net promoter score around client experience
- Wisdom from Joey Coleman’s book, Never Lose A Customer Again, to help us effectively serve our clients
- How we work to give a rich experience in our training programs and a great ROI for our clients by finding out what drives them crazy
- How even our best-intentioned practices in our businesses can cause friction for our customers (from Friction by Roger Dooley), but micro-improvements can make a HUGE difference
Links and Resources:
Join our Jumpstart. It’s our five-day (one hour each day) workshop to start celebrating your wins. Each day is a small step with significant impact for you and your team!
Learn more about the next How to Hire the Best course. You can register now for the final session to be offered in 2022.
Download our Workbook and take our Better Business Better Life Assessment.
New! Now Available!!
The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour