Using Icebreakers and Team Development to Create Your Job Culture
Business owners are busy! One area that often gets overlooked and pushed aside is team development. To give you an inside look at how we're working on team development with our Tap the Potential team, we're pulling back the curtain. We hope this episode is helpful for you and your business!
Dr. Sabrina is joined today by Melissa Swire, the Lead Strategist at Tap the Potential. She joined the team in 2019 and carries forward her passion for helping entrepreneurs. Together, Melissa and Dr. Sabrina discuss how to build a better place to work by keeping your team members inspired and encouraged. In this way, your team members will do more for your business and alleviate some of the pressure that small business owners feel.
Join us as we discuss team development and learn how it could be the key to overcoming your hiring challenges.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Why it makes a difference to build a “family” culture where people feel that they work with friends
- How Tap the Potential creates a safe, supportive workplace through team huddles and icebreakers
- Why it’s important to be sensitive to the psychology of A-players, especially the tendency to say YES and overachieve
- How team huddles give a level of accountability with open and honest communication
- Melissa highlights some of her favorite icebreaker questions
- How a “user manual” for each team member gives a lot of information about their preferences, struggles, communication styles, etc.
- Why business owners need to have mutually-invested relationships on their team that support team members in their dreams (Our new Dream Manager Program can help!)
- How building a great team frees up the business owner to take care of other things (Our How to Hire the Best course covers it all!)
Links and Resources:
Connect with Dr. Sabrina
Sign up for our FREE Livenar, What’s Working NOW to Hire the Best and Grow Your Team of A-Players.
Check out our new Dream Manager Program that provides personal and leadership development for your team members!
We can teach your team members new strategies to support your efforts in making your business a Great Place to Work! Find out more about Leadership Boot Camp.
In the time-consuming hiring process, I can show you how to filter out the wrong candidates and spend your time hiring A-players who are the right fit; sign up for the How to Hire the Best course today!
New! Now Available!!
The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour