Dr. Sabrina’s guest today is Don Zerby, who owns Ecolawn. Don has been following the How to Hire the Best, Profit First, and The Pumpkin Plan systems for at least four years now and today he is sharing his story of his first hire after reading How to Hire the Best, as well as how he has integrated what he has been learning from the Better Business, Better Life™ program at Tap the Potential.
Fully implementing Tap the Potential’s solution has allowed Don to create a business that is giving him his life back.
Listen in to this inspiring conversation as Don shares his poignant story about why that is so important to him, and be prepared for a few ‘a-ha!’ moments that will be immediately implementable for you.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Don provides an overview of his lawn care business and the organic nutrient program that he developed.
- Learning that a deep root system was the foundation for a healthy lawn, Don went on a mission to identify clients whose objectives resonate with his own, as there are components to a healthy lawn for which the homeowner is responsible.
- After reading the first book in the How to Hire the Best series four years ago, Don made his first hire. This past summer, he received a surprising testimonial from a customer that gave him confirmation that he had hired his first-ever A-player.
- Don asked his office manager to read The Pumpkin Plan, Profit First, and How to Hire the Best because he planned to implement and execute these systems.
- Positive feedback from clients he hasn’t even met is now a regular occurrence in Don’s business.
- Don relates a catastrophic event that occurred three years ago that put him out of work for a month, and how his business operated well in his absence.
- This experience showed Don how critical it was to create a sustainable business that could operate independently of him.
- Don shares some of the important lessons he’s learned in the year that he has been a Tap the Potential client.
- Identifying your immutable laws and core values produces profound change.
Links and Resources:
How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Team Members is Available November 18! www.howtohirethebest.com
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program.
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
Enjoy Listening to This Referenced Episode:
COMING NOVEMBER 18th!
How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best: The Rural Business Owner's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How To Hire The Best: The Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz