Today’s guest promised herself she would change her ways and diligently studied productivity concepts, developing her A.W.E. structure to keep herself on track. Now she shares her structure with service-based business owners so they can drop the ‘just one more excuse and start enjoying life again.
Lisa Crilley Mallis, the owner of Impactive Strategies, is recognized for providing practical solutions to everyday effectiveness and efficiency challenges. She knows that “one size fits all” does not apply when it comes to getting the most out of your day with ease. Using her fifteen years in education, a master’s degree, and multiple coaching certifications, Lisa supports clients with customized tools so they can transform busyness into strategic action.
Lisa is a trainer and speaker who delivers courses worldwide. She is currently the Immediate Past President of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Cleveland Chapter and is on the Board of Trustees of Leadership in Geauga County. Lisa has received multiple awards for her volunteer service and leadership related to her community involvement, which includes her creation of an annual full-day education event for women in business.
- Lisa shares that her business began by accident as most great things do.
- I can listen to someone who is very overwhelmed, and I can hear all that, ask a couple of questions, and tell them their path through.
- Most of Lisa’s clients’ calendars are full again since the onset of COVID.
- Awareness, Work, Evaluation (AWE Process)
- Lisa shares how she uses the AWE process with her clients.
- Lisa shares how she helps clients evaluate their calendars.
- Schedule in evaluation process into the calendar.
- Lisa says to make it hard for you to do the wrong thing.
- Sabrina shares the importance of scheduling things in order to know what to work on when.
- Lisa quotes a study that says when you’re interrupted, it takes 17 minutes and 23 seconds to re-focus.
- Dr. Sabrina and Lisa say reducing communication channels within teams can help reduce stress.
- Lisa shares how she helps people identify their burnout zone.
- Lisa shares about a quiz she uses that you can use with your team. Impactivestrategies.com/free-gift
Connect with Lisa:
Links and Resources:
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation™ book with bonuses!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour.
Check out our Better Business, Better Life™ program!
Join Dr. Sabrina in our Entrepreneurs Take Your Life Back! Community.