On today’s episode, Dr. Sabrina and Mike are joined by Monica Coleman to talk about the power of our mindset and how we manage our energy, especially during a time of disruption such as we are all currently experiencing with the Coronavirus impacting us.
Don’t miss this timely and relevant conversation!
Monica Coleman is the founder of Inside Information Coaching and Consulting, LLC, and architect of the Limitless Methodology. As an athlete herself, Monica has always been intrigued by the link between mindset, performance and leading a successful, satisfying life. Her work over the past 15 years with athletes and executives created a birds-eye view of the challenges inherent to high achievers in both their professional and personal lives. Monica's natural curiosity, her ability to inspire others, and her commitment to ensure her clients' move from potential to success has made her a pioneer in the field of performance coaching.
As a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) since 2009, Monica meets clients wherever they are on their journey, helping them to create a successful pathway to the lives they have thought were unattainable. Monica crafted the Limitless Methodology to apply the principles in a different setting and with a larger scope, enabling more people to unlock the top performer who resides within them. Her dream is for every individual she meets to better understand their true nature. Bearing witness to other's success and watching their transformation is the greatest expression of her true purpose in life.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- We’re going to have emotions and reactions because we weren’t really prepared for the changes we have recently experienced and we didn’t know that the world was going to change this way.
- We have a lot of fear and most of our emotions are reactionary.
- One of the first helpful things we can do is acknowledge that whatever we are feeling is normal.
- What we tell ourselves about what’s going on has a profound impact on the choices we make and the experience we’re going to have.
- For entrepreneurs, the skills you exhibit during this time in relation to health are the same skills that will serve you as you move back into your businesses when things begin to normalize.
- Monica shares how her Limitless Methodology is a great class for anyone because when you change fundamentally on the inside, you change across the board, and she illustrates how this applies to current events.
- Pay attention to the opportunities in front of us and be grateful for the things that you do have.
- It’s ok to be vulnerable!
- If you see something you don’t like, don’t go to war with it. Just change it!
- Our lives and businesses will be different post-Coronavirus but we get to choose what that is going to look like given the circumstances we can’t control.
- We are not static; we are dynamic, and we have the ability to move forward.
- Dr. Sabrina offers tools to use in the face of fear.
- Take this opportunity to build the systems into our business that we haven’t had time to do before because we were so busy putting out the fires.
- To quiet the harsh inner critic inside ourselves, ask: Would you talk to your child that way? Be mindful that fear drives the inner critic.
- Remember that this Coronavirus pandemic is an event. Think of your life 3 years from now and figure out how you want to be experiencing life. We want to be making choices in the now that move us closer to the experience we want to be having in the future.
- Tap the Potential is offering strategy sessions for entrepreneurs who are struggling with the choices they are currently facing and desire to make strategic decisions that will serve them long-term. Check out: https://www.tapthepotential.com/strategy
- Limitless Methodology is designed to help people move past their limits. Potential exists but is not really accessible to most people because their minds are getting in the way. To Sign Up For a 30-Minute Limit Buster Session, Click HERE!
- Dr. Sabrina’s parting tip to minimize fear is to check a couple of reliable news sources and social media NOT first thing in the morning, but mid-day.
Links and Resources:
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life program!
Tap The Potential Strategy Session for Entrepreneurs
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Connect with Monica:
Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl