Welcome to the 100th episode of the Profit By Design Podcast!
Mark Levy joins Dr. Sabrina and Mike Bruno for a discussion about connection, differentiation, the lessons Mark has learned from being a magician that help him to be such an effective strategist, and much more. We are very excited to have him be our 100th guest!
Prepare to be inspired by this lively and insightful conversation!
Mark Levy is the founder of Levy Innovation LLC, a strategy and differentiation firm. He differentiates companies, brands, thought leaders, political campaigns, TV shows, live shows, products, services, books, and speeches.
The ideas Mark and his clients created have been discussed, written about, and used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
His clients include Simon Sinek (of “Start With Why” fame), a head of a division of two different White House administrations, a head of the Strategy Unit of the Harvard Business School, a CEO of Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen, and a member of Major League Baseball.
He’s also consulted on a TV special on the History Channel, as well as to the reboot of the beloved cult series, “Mystery Science Theater 3000.”
Along with his work as a differentiation and positioning consultant, he’s a magician. A show he co-created, “Chamber Magic,” has run in Manhattan for twenty years, in more than 5,000 performances, and has its own day of celebration by proclamation of the mayor. On TripAdvisor, it’s ranked as New York City’s #1 show; rated higher than even the Pulitzer-winning musical “Hamilton.”
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- According to statistics, there are over one million podcasts in the Apple podcast directory. Fewer than 50% have more than 14 episodes.
- Dr. Sabrina and Mike each share what they enjoy the most about being a part of this podcast.
- Consistency contributes to the success of the show.
- Here’s the reason why Mark has two bios.
- Mark covers the questions he asks to help differentiate people.
- Thought-starters are used to discover different versions of a scenario that will lead to the appropriate action.
- Mark details the best process for, and benefits of, brainstorming sessions.
- Dr. Sabrina relates how she came to write her How to Hire the Best book series.
- Incremental steps can help us to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Mark explains how his background as a magician influences his work.
- Mark shares why you don’t have to be scared of elevator speeches, how you can be excited to deliver them, and the reasons you need multiple speeches.
Links and Resources:
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program!
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
Register for the Upcoming FREE Pumpkin Planning Webinar!
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz
Accidental Genius by Mark Levy
Connect with Mark!
Mark’s Biography #2
Free eBook: List-Making as a Tool of Thought Leadership