Today’s guest shares a professional passion with our very own Dr. Sabrina, and that is hiring the right people for small business. He brings a great perspective and unique learning points during this robust conversation that we can all benefit from, particularly around the interview tips he shares.
Ryan Englin is passionate about supporting growing businesses, particularly in blue collar industries, to build amazingly productive companies by hiring the right people. Growing up, he saw his own father working 12-hour shifts and weekends as an owner/operator, witnessing firsthand the struggles that these companies have in hiring quality frontline employees. Ryan was determined to help them find a better way.
His company, Core Matters, provides coaching and training on attracting, hiring, and retaining rock star employees. Using his proven process, the Core Fit Hiring System, small and midsize businesses learn how to start hiring better people, faster. With almost a decade in the business, Ryan has worked with over a hundred clients, helping business owners achieve their goals by hiring the right people.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Ryan divulges his compelling “why”.
- Ryan explains why the interview is his very favorite part of the hiring process.
- Here’s the main reason why people switch jobs.
- Interviewing mistakes to avoid!
- How to create opportunities during the interview to help the “real” person come out.
- Ryan shares what “Ninja Tools” his company has in its toolbox.
- Why you should be spending a minimum of six hours on the interview process.
- Ryan addresses the cost of turnover.
- Recruiting is really a part of your marketing!
Connect with Ryan!
Download your FREE pdf copy of Ryan’s book: Unmasked: How to Hire the Ones You Won't Want to Fire here!
Links and Resources:
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation™ book with bonuses!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour.
Check out our Better Business, Better Life™ program!
Join Dr. Sabrina in our Entrepreneurs Take Your Life Back! Community.