Today’s show kicks off our Strategic Planning Series. This series is normally reserved for our clients at Tap the Potential, but for the next four weeks, this series is our gift to you, our podcast listeners. This end-of-the-year time is appropriate for reflection, which is something most entrepreneurs don’t take time to do. Reflection helps us determine what IS working that we need more of, along with what we need to stop doing. Let me help you figure out what to let go so you’ll have more time for what matters most in 2023. Visit www.tapthepotential.com/plan to download the workbook that accompanies this series.
Our series begins with the topic of resilience, which is hugely important for every entrepreneur. Challenges come every day to stretch us, and we are called on to be stronger and more effective leaders as our businesses grow. We are going to make mistakes, but it’s important to reflect on those and identify what we should do differently in the future, along with finding out what is working well. Join me as we begin this series with a deep dive into resilience!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production.
- The sad facts about the health and well-being of entrepreneurs–and why we need resilience!
- Why resilience is about “bouncing forward” and creating more capacity within ourselves
- Why having resilience means that we allow ourselves to be fundamentally changed by our challenges
- How vulnerability and resilience go hand-in-hand
- Practices of highly resilient people: (From Dr. Taryn Stejskal)
- Vulnerability–Let go of shame.
- Connection–Don’t be afraid to share.
- “Gratiosity”–Use a combination of gratitude and generosity to acknowledge the gifts you have received.
- How to use powerful questions (found in the Strategic Planning Workbook, p. 3-6) in reflection on your challenges
Links and Resources:
Download your copy of the Strategic Planning Workbook today!
Download A Guide To Talking To Your Team About Profit and start using it today!
Make 2023 the year that you stop having the “growing pains” that come with running your own business. Let us show you that you are not alone, and there are real, simple solutions that you can put in place that will become foundational pieces to set up years of future sustainable profit. Book a call with us today at www.tapthepotential.com.
Download our Workbook and take our Better Business Better Life Assessment.
New! Now Available!!
The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour