At Tap the Potential, we are very aware that your business is happening within the context of your life, and what a challenging year 2020 has presented for many of us, both professionally and personally.
Tap the Potential’s year-end tradition for our clients in the Better Business, Better Life™ program is to take them through in-depth strategic planning to prepare for the year ahead—helping them build a business that gives them their life back.
Last week, in the first part of this four-part end-of-year Strategic Planning Series, Dr. Sabrina guided you through some powerful questions to support you in strengthening your resilience, utilizing what you have accomplished and what you have learned in 2020 to set yourself up for success in 2021.
Please join us as we dive into this second part and take you through some more powerful exercises to look back on your wins, successes, and breakthroughs of 2020, as well as your losses, disappointments, and breakdowns. You will be encouraged to create the new, by writing down 2021’s wins, successes, and breakthroughs as though they have already happened.
We are gearing up for a much better 2021, so we are bringing you this special series.
This is our gift to you, and we sincerely hope that you find value in this experience.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Last week, Dr. Sabrina invited you to download the Strategic Planning Workbook that you can use as a reference tool as you follow along and work through this special series.
- Since all good strategic planning begins by taking a business and personal well-being inventory, Dr. Sabrina also encouraged you to take the FREE assessment for immediate feedback regarding how your business is currently set up to support your quality of life and to understand which parts of your business need to be addressed and strengthened.
- Are you taking some time off during what is typically the slower part of the business year to relax, enjoy your family, and nurture yourself? It is beneficial in gathering your strength for the year ahead.
- Dr. Sabrina walks through a very powerful “Gift to Yourself” exercise. As you go through this exercise, it is helpful to utilize the “Wheel of Life” that is in your Strategic Planning Workbook.
- Dr. Sabrina explains the “Veggies First” philosophy and the impact it has on your business and quality of life.
- Hold the following powerful question as an inquiry: Assuming you have all the courage you need, what action could you take that would have the greatest impact on your life? Sit with this question, and see what comes up.
- If we want our businesses to be healthier and stronger, they need to play a smaller role in our lives.
- Dr. Sabrina describes the importance of boundaries, as taught in Tap the Potential’s Better Business, Better Life™ program.
- NEXT WEEK: In part three, Dr. Sabrina will take you through another visioning process for visioning what your business will be like in 2021.
Links and Resources:
BUY THE BOOK ON AMAZON: How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best: Toolkit
COURSE: How to Hire the Best
NEW!! Coming in 2021: A-Player Onboarding Course
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program.
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best: The Rural Business Owner's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How To Hire The Best: The Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz