At Tap the Potential, we are keenly aware that your business is happening within the context of your life, and what a challenging year 2020 has presented for many of us, both professionally and personally.
Tap the Potential’s year-end tradition for our clients in the Better Business, Better Life™ program is to take them through in-depth strategic planning to prepare for the year ahead—helping them build a business that gives them their life back.
We are all eagerly looking forward to a much better experience in the coming year, so we are bringing you a four-part series around strategic planning.
Please join us on this fun dive into the third part of this series about designing your compelling business vision that will give you a higher quality of life in the year ahead.
This is our gift to you, and we sincerely hope that you find value in this experience.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- If you haven’t done so yet, Dr. Sabrina invites you to download the Strategic Planning Workbook to use as a reference tool as you follow along and work through this special series.
- Since all good strategic planning begins by taking a business and personal well-being inventory, Dr. Sabrina also encourages you to take the FREE assessment for immediate feedback regarding how your business is currently set up to support your quality of life and to understand which parts of your business need to be addressed and strengthened.
- Visioning is the most powerful and effective motivator for positive change.
- When we vision, we don’t need to know HOW we’re going to create the things that we vision, we just need to trust that the HOW will appear.
- Focus on the WHAT: What is it you want to experience?
- Focus on the WHY: Why is it so important to us?
- Dr. Sabrina discusses the Survival Trap Image from the workbook, and how we can align our actions on an ongoing basis to be a direct path towards achieving our vision.
- Refer to the Wheel of Life in your workbook and think through how you’re experiencing each area of your life.
- Dr. Sabrina helps you identify and asks powerful questions around the sweet spot in your business.
- Remember to use active language and speak in present tense as if it’s currently happening.
- When you share your vision with your team members, things can get really exciting because you have the opportunity to start inviting others to support your vision and look for ways that your team members’ personal goals can be aligned with the vision.
Links and Resources:
BUY THE BOOK ON AMAZON: How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
COURSE: How to Hire the Best
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program.
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best: The Rural Business Owner's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How To Hire The Best: The Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz