At Tap the Potential, we are keenly aware that your business is happening within the context of your life, and what a challenging year 2020 has presented for many of us, both professionally and personally.
Tap the Potential’s year-end tradition for our clients in the Better Business, Better Life™ program is to take them through in-depth strategic planning to prepare for the year ahead, and helping to build a business that gives them their life back.
We are all eagerly looking forward to a much better experience in the coming year, so we are bringing you a four-part series around strategic planning.
Please join us as we dive into this first part and take you through powerful exercises to help you own what you have accomplished and build your resilience toward what’s to come in 2021.
This is our gift to you, and we sincerely hope that you find value in this experience.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Download our Strategic Planning Workbook that you can use as a reference tool as you follow along and work through this special series.
- All good strategic planning begins by taking a business and personal well-being inventory.
- Take our FREE assessment for immediate feedback regarding how your business is currently set up to support your quality of life and to understand which parts of your business need to be addressed and strengthened.
- We must build our resiliency so that we can do effective, strategic planning from a place of strength.
- Acknowledge the specific challenges we have experienced in the last 12 months.
- Dr. Sabrina shares a list of the Top 10 normative stress life events to prompt you into thinking about what you’ve been through over this past year that may have presented challenges.
- Dr. Sabrina asks powerful questions to ponder.
- Resilience is an active process and requires us to really be present with ourselves and to actively engage the challenges that we’re experiencing.
- Dr. Sabrina takes a deep dive into the philosophy of resiliency. Do you recognize yourself or who you want to be in any of these descriptions?
- The Five Practices of Particularly Resilient People, as identified by Dr. Taryn Marie Stejskal:
- Productive Perseverance
- Grati-osity (Gratitude + Generosity)
- Dr. Sabrina walks through some exercises to help you reflect on your wins and successes from the past year.
- We’re going to build on what we’ve learned today from our wins and successes and carry it into the Strategic Planning Series. On next week’s podcast, Dr. Sabrina will be taking you through a vision exercise to help you “vision” for 2021!
Links and Resources:
BUY THE BOOK ON AMAZON: How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
COURSE: How to Hire the Best
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program.
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best: The Rural Business Owner's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How To Hire The Best: The Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz