On today’s episode, Dr. Sabrina and Mike chat with digital marketing expert, Spencer Powell, whose company, Builder Funnel, helps grow businesses through thought leadership, content marketing, lead generation and website conversion. Listen in to discover how a marketing mindset shift to relationship-building provides your business with the extra edge it needs to stay competitive!
Spencer Powell comes from a long line of builders who have been in business for over 100 years now. In 2010, Spencer started helping grow the family business by working on their digital marketing efforts. Today, Spencer's award-winning digital marketing agency helps dozens of builders and remodelers around the United States and Canada.
He is the current President of Builder Funnel, a digital marketing agency specializing in helping the construction industry generate more leads and sales using the power of their own company websites.
Spencer also hosts a popular podcast, Builder Funnel Radio, where he brings on industry experts and guests to share their insights with builders and remodelers.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Spencer addresses two main scenarios that interfere with effective marketing strategies:
- Inconsistency with initiatives.
- Not understanding that people want to research before they ever want to talk to you.What paid strategies and organic strategies have to offer.
- The importance of company culture and core values in effective marketing.
- Spencer offers tips for marketing that cover multiple areas of your business.
- Marketing and relationship-building have a lot in common!
- A powerful tool that is not being leveraged enough by businesses is offering such great free content and resources to potential clients that it makes them wonder what actually working with you would be like.
- One of the simplest ways of deciding on content is to consider the questions that you are most often asked, and address those questions with actual answers in the medium of your choice (e.g., a blog, podcast, or video).
- Spencer explains his holistic approach to working with builders.
Links and Resources:
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life program!
Tap The Potential Strategy Session for Entrepreneurs impacted by COVID-19
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Connect with Spencer!
Spencer’s Phone # (719) 660-5731 – Send Him a Text!
Builder Funnel – FREE Resources
LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE to Spencer’s Builder Funnel Radio
You have to know who your audience is before applying the marketing things we’ll be talking about, so this FREE Buyer Persona Template will be super helpful:
15-Minute Marketing Call with Spencer:
Spencer’s Suggested Related Episode: