On today’s Profit by Design, Dr. Sabrina has a conversation with Rhamy Alejeal. Rhamy opens our eyes to the subtle micro-transactions that create friction between a business and its team members. You work hard to bring on A-Players. Now find out how to keep them.
Rhamy and his wife, Elizabeth, are the owners of Poplar Financial, a provider of integrated, automated HR processes. Rhamy and his team work with hundreds of companies across the United States, helping them learn how to stop pushing paper and start prioritizing people. In addition, Rhamy serves on the Federal Reserve’s Industry Council on Healthcare, providing insights into employer costs and how they affect businesses in today’s marketplace. He holds a bachelor’s degree in financial economics and an MBA with a focus on economics. His book, People Processes was an Amazon #1 best seller in the HR category, and one of INC.com's Top Ten leadership books in 2018. Listen in and hear how to make a great experience for your employees, especially during the on-boarding process.
- Why Rhamy is so passionate about what he does to help businesses create a great expereince for their team members
- What business owners need to pay attention to for the lifecycle of employees
- Rhamy’s company focuses on the processes that minimize both the employee’s negative feelings and minimize the administrative time it takes to do repetitive tasks
- Examples of paperwork errors that create more work and time
- Micro-transactions and their effects
- Four critical steps for the on-boarding process explained
- Annual review tips and how to handle them in an effective way
- How to know, as a business owner, if your employee pay is competitive
- Things that get overlooked when on-boarding an employee
- From the beginning, business owners should start paying attention to their people processes
- Solutions Rhamy’s company can provide for a business
Profit by design Podcast Website
Profit by design Facebook group
Social Media Links:
Pick up a copy of Rhamy’s book, People Processes, for $0.99!
ENTER TO WIN A PROFIT by DESIGN T-Shirt
Contest ends Friday, Nov 9. We’ll announce the winners on Episode 10
How to Hire the Best On-Line Course
Save 40% with code: DESIGN
Code is valid through November 16, 2018