In Episode 7 of this special series on self-care and strategy for entrepreneurs, Dr. Sabrina, The Business Psychologist™, sits down for a conversation with Dr. Nancy Trimboli, a significant person in the Tap the Potential community who has long advocated for entrepreneurial health.
It’s imperative that we take care of ourselves during this coronavirus event in order to stay mentally and physically healthy during isolation. This better enables us to make the good decisions now that will help drive our business and move us toward our vision going forward.
You’ll also hear tips on how to ease yourself and your team members back into a routine as more and more businesses are starting to open.
Dr. Nancy Trimboli drew upon the lessons learned from her Episcopalian priest father and her training to become a black belt in Tae Kwon Do to build her bustling Chiropractic practice. Over the last 25 years, she grew her practice to be a multi-location, multi-doctor, multimillion-dollar business with nearly 40 employees. Recently, she has reduced her office locations and staffing to commit time to create online course work and to write her first adult book. She has a large local patient following, and an ever-expanding online audience who are eager to see what she has in store with new online content due to come out this year. Her most recent book, Stealth Health: Take Back Your Power and Unravel the Mystery of You, takes a fresh look at understanding your own health challenges by asking better questions and recruiting your own health arsenal of trusted sources. Little Squirrel Girl, her first children’s book is a true story about a baby squirrel Dr. Nancy adjusted back to health.
Dr. Nancy’s gift is to take complex health topics and reduce them to usable, actionable bites. Making simple life changes will have a profound effect on your strength and resilience, your craft and creativity, your relationships, your work, and your future.
Observing social isolation herself, Dr. Nancy created the Stealth Health Isolation Survival Pack: a twelve unit mini-course of practical changes to make now while we have this gift of time in isolation. These small incremental changes added one at a time, will allow her audience to reflect back to this time as one of personal transition and growth.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- While in isolation, Dr. Nancy developed a FREE course for simple, 5-minute fixes to change old habits so people can look back on this time as a time they emerged from their depression, where they started to lose weight, or where their relationships deepened.
- We’re meant to be social, and social isolation with entrepreneurial burnout is especially not healthy.
- The lungs are one of the few autonomic organs that we can consciously control, and when we take control of our breathing, we can take ourselves out of an anxious state.
- If we stay in a state of fight-or-flight anxiety, it can lead to memory loss, dementia, inability to properly digest your food, heart disease, and many other maladies.
- D. Sabrina’s Veggies First (#veggiesfirst) philosophy and Profit First have a few things in common!
- In Dr. Nancy’s Stealth Health Isolation Survival Pack, she has a unit called “Add a Big Bowl”. Enjoy a large green salad each day for a nutritional punch. Add some beautiful fruits to your day.
- Dr. Nancy explains how being mindful when we chew can have a positive impact on our digestion.
- We must take responsibility for our own health and our own health choices. Ways that we can do this are detailed in Dr. Nancy’s new book, Stealth Health: Take Back Your Power & Unravel the Mystery of YOU.
- Dr. Nancy shares the difference between a vitalistic viewpoint and a mechanistic viewpoint, and why it matters.
- “What can I do to help?” and “What can I do to support you?” are great questions to ask when tensions get high, both when isolated at home and among our team members.
- Dr. Sabrina reviews all of the resources that Tap the Potential offers to its entrepreneurial community.
Links and Resources:
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program!
Get Dr. Sabrina’s Book! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Create a Coaching Culture in Your Small Business!
Breakthroughs on the Bayou Mastermind Retreat
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
Register for the Upcoming FREE Pumpkin Planning Webinar!
Stealth Health: Take Back Your Power & Unravel the Mystery of YOU Dr. Nancy Trimboli
Connect with Dr. Nancy Trimboli!
DrNancy.Health – Freebie download of Five Minute Fixes to De-Stress!
Stealth Health Isolation Survival Pack – 12 unit course $57
Enjoy These Other Profit by Design Podcast Episodes: