Are you a stressed-out entrepreneur who feels overworked and underpaid? Putting systems into place is the key to the life you want. Today’s guest shares how implementing systems can make profit and freedom a new reality for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Josh Fonger is a Business Performance Architect with the unique ability to develop and implement systematic solutions to complex business problems. Josh has personally consulted and coached over 600 business owners from over 100 industries, ranging from small business startups to $500M enterprises. Because of Josh’s phenomenal success, he has quickly become one of the most in-demand small business consultants in North America. He connected with Sam Carpenter in 2011 after reading Sam’s book, Work the System. Sam and Josh soon recognized their shared vision of helping business owners get unstuck using systematic solutions. They partnered to co-manage the consulting firm, Work the System, which has now attracted over 100,000 business owners from over 50 countries. When he’s not coaching or consulting, Josh enjoys setting up “personal systems” to maximize his time with his wife and four children.
Join us to learn how the “Systems Mindset” can help you make more and work less!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- The huge payoffs in quality of life for business owners through more systems
- The trifecta of impact for Josh’s clients: less stress, fewer work hours, and more income
- The psychology of stress is when we feel like things are happening TO us that are out of our control
- The facts from a Tap the Potential survey of entrepreneurs and business owners: 85% feel that their business couldn’t run efficiently without them (How systems can make the difference!)
- How Josh works with business owners in a state of overwhelm to identify a strategic objective
- Why your systems should be built for average people and not just A+ people
- What Josh means by a “yo-yo” business that has no bright future and is too dependent on the owner
- How Josh works with clients to address the biggest gaps in systems regarding hiring, on-boarding, and retention
- Why policies and procedures can’t be designed for the problems of difficult employees–if you want to attract A+ people
- How defining your immutable laws will repel the wrong people
- Josh’s new venture in training and certifying consultants across vertical markets
- Take Dr. Samantha’s small business challenge: Put a new system in place each week for the next year. Start NOW!
Connect with Josh:
Find out more about Sam Carpenter and his work: Work the System
Links and Resources:
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour
Join Dr. Sabrina in our Entrepreneurs Take Your Live Back! Community