Mary Pierce of Pierce & Company has been in Tap the Potential’s Better Business, Better Life™ program for about a year now, and she’s our featured guest today!
In this episode, we examine ways to get a better quality of life when business is going well but we’re kind of feeling “stuck in the weeds”.
If you’re feeling the “scarcity mindset” of not having enough time, money, or love and you’re ready to transition to the “abundance mindset” where you feel safe and supported, you’ll want to listen to this inspiring conversation!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- As Mary explains, she is an experienced CPA who has worked in the accounting profession for over 30 years, advising clients in construction, real estate, and service businesses, and she has recently niched down even further to the automotive repair shops.
- Mary describes how she felt about her business and her life at the time that she joined the Better Business, Better Life™ program.
- How to get out of the scarcity mindset.
- Mary shares the many changes in her business and her life that have her excited.
- What Mary has gotten out of the How to Hire the Best course.
- Change your thinking from “I can’t” to “How Can I”.
- Mary addresses her plans for her future.
- Why many business owners are ready to look for a j-o-b.
- What endeavors, hobbies, or professional interests would YOU like to explore outside of your business?
- Do you recognize yourself in Mary’s “before” story? Take our Better Business, Better Life™ assessment and schedule a consultation!
Links and Resources:
Download Your Free Workbook: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour
Unleash Your Primal Brain: Demystifying how we think and why we act by Tim Ash