Building Your Resiliency
Please join us as we dive into this first of four parts and take you through powerful exercises to help you own what you have accomplished and build your resilience toward what’s to come in 2021.
This is our gift to you, and we sincerely hope that you find value in this experience.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Download our Strategic Planning Workbook that you can use as a reference tool as you follow along and work through this special series.
- All good strategic planning begins by taking a business and personal well-being inventory.
- Take our FREE assessment for immediate feedback regarding how your business is currently set up to support your quality of life and to understand which parts of your business need to be addressed and strengthened.
- We must build our resiliency so that we can do effective, strategic planning from a place of strength.
- Acknowledge the specific challenges we have experienced in the last 12 months.
- Dr. Sabrina shares a list of the Top 10 normative stress life events to prompt you into thinking about what you’ve been through over this past year that may have presented challenges.
- Dr. Sabrina asks powerful questions to ponder.
- Resilience is an active process and requires us to really be present with ourselves and to actively engage the challenges that we’re experiencing.
- Dr. Sabrina takes a deep dive into the philosophy of resiliency. Do you recognize yourself or who you want to be in any of these descriptions?
- The Five Practices of Particularly Resilient People, as identified by Dr. Taryn Marie Stejskal:
- Productive Perseverance
- Grati-osity (Gratitude + Generosity)
- Dr. Sabrina walks through some exercises to help you reflect on your wins and successes from the past year.
- We’re going to build on what we’ve learned today from our wins and successes and carry it into the Strategic Planning Series. For the next in the podcast series, Dr. Sabrina will be taking you through a vision exercise to help you “vision” for 2021!
Links and Resources
Dr. Sabrina Starling, The Business Psychologist™ and author of the How to Hire the Best series is the founder of Tap the Potential. At Tap the Potential, we work to free business owners from the constant demands of a growing business. We believe work supports life, not the other way around. Through our proprietary Better Business, Better Life™ coaching program, we transform cash-sucking businesses into highly profitable, Great Places to Work, then send business owners on a 4 Week Vacation™ to celebrate that accomplishment. After the first year in our program, our clients have more time for what matters most and more money in their bank account than ever before.