COVID has brought numerous changes to the workplace, most notably the huge uptick in the number of people working remotely. It’s time to let go of our outdated concepts about productivity and engagement and embrace a different framework. When it comes down to it, the most important thing is not the number of hours we put into our work but how effective and productive we are during that time. Let’s take a fresh look at how we can measure productivity and engagement from our team members by focusing on the results they bring rather than the hours they work.
This results-oriented framework allows you to offer greater flexibility and perks that are highly desirable to your team members–as long as they deliver clear results. This focus also prevents quiet quitting, which is employee disengagement at its finest. Your team members WILL appreciate this move toward a results-oriented work environment. And give them clear expectations will help them prioritize their work and time to be more productive. It’s a win-win situation for team members and the business owner! Join me for a closer look in today’s episode!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- How a results-oriented focus makes your hiring process easier (Learn more in our How to Hire the Best course!)
- Specific questions to ask about entry-level roles in your business to identify the desired results and expectations
- How to coach each team member around delivering results by becoming a “thinking partner” for them
- How a results-oriented focus eliminates quiet quitting in the workplace
- Why tracking results on a weekly basis allows you to detect disengagement sooner and coach the team member back to productivity and engagement
- How a results-oriented focus allows for friendly competition, games, rewards, and shortcuts to work more effectively and innovatively
- How our Coach Approach course can help develop more leaders on your team as you coach them for accountability, engagement, and performance
Links and Resources:
Sign up for the Coach Approach course that begins in September! You will learn everything you need to know to create a coaching culture in your business! Register once before the September 2 deadline, and you have access to this valuable resource over and over again as needed!
Check out our new Dream Manager Program that provides personal and leadership development for your team members!
We can teach your team members new strategies to support your efforts in making your business a Great Place to Work! Find out more about Leadership Boot Camp.
Learn more about the next How to Hire the Best course. You can register now for the next course that begins in October.
New! Now Available!!
he 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour