On today’s Profit by Design, Dr. Sabrina and Mike speak with Dr. Ken Keis. Not only is he an author, speaker, podcast host, and coach, but he is also the President and CEO of Consulting Resource Group International (CRG). Some of his latest books include: Why Aren't You More Like Me?, Deliberate Leadership, and The Quest For Purpose.
Ken’s experience covers all areas of development—career, business, sales, personal, professional, purpose, wellness, leadership, communications, team-building, HR and organizational. He has served clients from Cape Town, London, Tokyo, Sydney, Vienna, and Brussels, to LA, Miami, Vancouver, Singapore, and Mexico City. Listen in to today’s show to hear a thought-provoking conversation about how to use personality assessments as personal development tools, the unexpected link among values and stress, and the entrepreneurial quest for purpose.
- Why self-awareness is key to building a sustainable business
- Going to a wise counsel for mentoring rather than people with just opinions and no experience
- Values based decisions bring clarity
- There are 6 habits of high performers, number one being clarity
- Internal motivators, and what they are
- What it would mean to make the right decision every time
- You get to decide if a value is being met
- Playing to your strengths but not letting them be your weakness
- Self-Management is important to self-awareness
- Lifestyle business definition and mindset
- Personality differences and why it’s important to understand them
High Performance Habits by Brendan Bruchard
Why Aren’t You More Like Me by Ken Keis and Terry Anderson
Deliberate Leadership: Creating Success Through Personal Style by Ray Williams and Ken Keis
The Quest for Purpose by Ken Keis
Profit by design Podcast Website
Profit by design Facebook group
We’re coming up on 1,000 downloads and to celebrate, Dr. Sabrina Starling and Mike Bruno are offering a chance to win FREE Profit By Design T-shirts! Listen in to find out how to win. The contest runs November 1st through November 9th.
Enter to Win a Profit by Design Podcast T-shirt Click here.(The more you enter, the better your chances of winning. You can enter daily!)
A gift for listeners Click here
This is an E-copy of Ken’s most recent book, The Quest for Purpose.
Learn more about the CRG’s Assessments, including the Personal Style Indicator, Value Preference Indicator, and Entrepreneurial Success Indicator: Click here
Connect with Dr. Ken Keis: