Darren Hopman, Success Team Lead at Tap the Potential, joins Dr. Sabrina in conversation with an inside look at Tap the Potential and how they walk their talk with the things they teach their clients and how they utilize these philosophies in their own lives.
Darren loves learning about businesses and how businesses came to be. He loves the stories of how the business is affecting the lives of people. Business is about more than money. It is about improving the lives of everyone involved.
Listen in to hear Darren’s personal mission statement, how he developed it, and how he uses his personal mission statement to help business owners every day. He will be sharing some great tips and strategies with you on today’s show, around how to be a leader in your own family based on good leadership in business.
Darren Hopman has an MBA in Business Management and Personal Finance and brings 20+ years of business management, finance, and sales experience to the work he does with our clients.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Darren shares his strengths, his personal mission statement, and how he applies it every day.
- Once business owners become profitable through Tap the Potential programs, they often send their team members to Tap the Potential’s Leadership Academy, such as Leadership Bootcamp or Coach Approach.
- Team members learn concepts like The Choice Map from the book, Change Your Questions, Change Your Life, then go home and teach it to their family members.
- Dr. Sabrina reflects on how she and Darren met, and how she was struck by his “always learning” mentality.
- Tap the Potential has zeroed in on their sweet spot and are able to help clients get a result in one year that a few years ago might have taken 2 or 3 years to get to.
- Revenue does not determine success. If a business has sales, Tap the Potential can help them create an experience where the business owner can be freed up and have more time for what matters by putting Profit First in place and putting more money in their bank account than they’ve ever had before.
- Darren has noticed certain qualities in the Tap the Potential clients that are successful.
- Once a client defines and refines their vision, mission, and purpose, they have a more clear picture of what all their business can accomplish.
- Darren shares how he takes what he learns in a work setting and applies it to his home life.
- Darren is working on a “Sell It Like You Mean It” program that is about how to move past roadblocks in sales.
- Tap the Potential is always looking for ways to create more opportunities.
Links and Resources:
Create a Coaching Culture in Your Small Business!
Breakthroughs on the Bayou Mastermind Retreat
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program!
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
Register for the Upcoming FREE Pumpkin Planning Webinar!
The Game of Work by Charles Coonradt
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz
Fix This Next: Make the Vital Change That Will Level Up Your Business by Mike Michalowicz