What is your plan for retaining A-players on your team?
A-players are very valuable in our businesses, but attracting them is only the beginning; you need a solid, workable plan for their growth and development. Join us to learn more in today’s episode!
Next to ourselves as business owners, our A-players are our greatest assets, and it is shameful that we often overlook the need to develop and retain them, assuring that they are as happy and productive as possible. There are simple ways to intentionally invest in your A-players, and we can help!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production.
- The secret to getting (and keeping) A-players on your team
- Why you should cultivate a mutually-beneficial relationship with your A-players over the traditional transactional relationship
- Why you most likely will not keep your A-players for their entire careers
- The #1 reason that A-players leave? They are looking for a better opportunity elsewhere.
- What the facts show about developing and retaining A-players—and how we can do better
- Why it is important to get to know your A-players intentionally from the very first moment
- How resources and mentoring conversations can help retain your A-players
- How to share your vision and identify future opportunities for advancement for A-players in a career development plan
- How your investment in A-players increases their engagement and productivity and improves your business culture
Links and Resources
Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
Get your FREE copy of the Tap the Potential Strategic Planner for 2023 at www.tapthepotential.com/planner.
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour