Profit by Design 196: Invest in Yourself for Entrepreneurial Success
I have often wondered what distinguishes successful entrepreneurs from those who continue to flounder in survival mode. This distinction is essential to understanding the secrets to success, and we can even call it the “secret sauce” to entrepreneurial success. Join me today as I share my reflections over my 16 years of building my business and coaching other entrepreneurs.
Don’t make the same mistakes I made! Listen to–and learn from–the advice of others who have forged ahead on the entrepreneurial path. Don’t ever be hesitant to invest in yourself. Let’s dive into this subject together!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- My true confessions about early advice that I didn’t take to heart (and have since learned differently):
- “Mindset is everything.”
- “Take time to journal about what you really want.”
- “There is great value in investing in yourself.”
- A key factor that distinguishes an entrepreneur who thrives from one who stays in survival mode—investing monetarily in themselves
- Where can you invest the time, energy, and money to get the learning and insight that you need as an entrepreneur?
- Ideas for investing in yourself as an entrepreneur: READ, listen to podcasts and integrate the learning, take online courses (be selective), and take advantage of opportunities for support and coaching
- Ask yourself, “How can I invest in myself to take my business to the next level, and what return can I experience in my business and personal life?”
Connect with Dr. Sabrina:
Download our Workbook and take our Better Business, Better Life Assessment.
Learn more about the next How to Hire the Best course.
New! Now Available!!
The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour
Join Dr. Sabrina in our Entrepreneurs Take Your Life Back! Community