If you’re finding yourself wading through the weeds of your business and finding it difficult to follow through with your intentions, then this episode is for you!
Dr. Sabrina shares insight into a mindset that helps you grow your business. She explains the difference between a high-value activity and a low-value activity and introduces tools that help you to stay focused on those highest value activities that grow your business.
If you’re needing help with staying on track or if you’re just looking for some fresh inspiration, listen in as Dr. Sabrina provides strategies to get the most out of your time and effort so that you can make your own time as an entrepreneur and as a business owner worth $10,000 an hour.
- What are the things going on in your business that you really like, that are going well, and where you really shine?
- What are the things going on in your business that you don’t like, that you find frustrating, and that make you feel bad?
- Everything that is going well right now is the result of $10,000 an hour thinking and ON your business actions you have taken in the last few years.
- Everything that is not going well right now is the result of a gap. This is where there is a need to put focused attention on either the strategy, or the systems, or the people in your business.
- Strategies, systems, and people fall into the realm of $10,000 an hour activity.
- What is going on in your life? The fallout of what goes on in the business impacts our life.
- Creating an asset is an example of $10,000 an hour activity. The return on investment of your time and energy will be realized over the long-term.
- What’s the most valuable thing that I could do right now that could have the greatest impact? Dr. Sabrina shares a personal story that led her to asking herself this question. It has become the go-to question that helps pull her out of the proverbial weeds.
- Another powerful question to ask yourself is, “What’s the one thing I can do such that everything else will be easier or unnecessary?”
- Ask yourself this question at the beginning of the week. The answer is your $10,000 an hour activity for the week.
- Dr. Sabrina invites you to take her 10-minute assessment to discover gaps in your business plan and the actions to take to close them.
- Dr. Sabrina explains the 80/20 principle. 20% of our time produces 80% of our results.
- Low-value activities squeeze out the time and mental space for the high-value activities.
- Value your time by delegating and systematizing.
- Work in your zone of strengths.
- Dr. Sabrina covers the lies we tell ourselves as entrepreneurs.
- Apply the 80/20 principle to serving your top 20% clients and customers.
- Here are some distinctions between $10 an hour, $100 an hour, $1,000 an hour, and a $10,000 an hour activities.
- Team members should look at what they’re doing in the business. Be open to shift activities to the right person to do them.
- Here’s the importance of accountability and how to work it into your business plan.
Links and Resources:
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Interested in Tap the Potential’s Exclusive Small Group Coaching Program? The first step is taking our Assessment at
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition by Sabrina Starling, PhD
How to Hire the Best – Entrepreneurs Edition by Sabrina Starling, PhD – To Be Released
The 4 Week Vacation by Sabrina Starling, PhD – To Be Released
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
Did You Miss Dr. Sabrina’s Interview With Rochelle Rizzi on The Ups and Downs of Entrepreneurship? Listen To It HERE!