Dr. Sabrina Shares How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour, Part 2
Part 1 of this three-part series shared the $10,000 an hour mindset and downloadable $10,000 an Hour Activities chart. Visit www.tapthepotential.com/10k to get your copy of the chart and the workbook accompanying this series. You will repeatedly benefit from these resources with a $10,000 an hour mindset.
Today’s episode features a mind-blowing golden nugget with significant ramifications for your business. Wish I knew the secret to freeing up my time and having more money in my bank account years ago! This concept sums up our philosophy at Tap the Potential of helping you design a sustainably profitable business with more free time.
Join me now for Part 2, refer to your copy of the chart, and learn the simple business model that can be a big game-changer for you!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Learn the difference between $10 an hour activities and $10,000 an hour activities!
- Why many business owners need to let go and delegate bookkeeping activities to a qualified professional
- How to apply the 80/20 principle in regards to making your time worth $10,000 an hour by finding your “sweet spot” at the intersection of your top clients, your unique offerings, and your systemization
- Understand the basics of identifying your top clients in terms of the revenue they bring in, the ease of doing business with them, and their alignment with your immutable laws.
- How the 80/20 principle can give you the choice to let go of your most challenging clients and customers without decreasing your profitability–and focus on your top 20%, who bring in 80% of your revenue!
- How to get clear about the overall desired outcome, which is growing profitability and increasing YOUR free time
- How to focus on hiring A-players to create your lean and mighty team
- How to navigate the “messy middle” of letting go of difficult customers and team members who aren’t the best fit with the sweet spot of the business
- Why the “gremlins” show up when you are on the cusp of change and major breakthroughs
- How to add more value for your top clients and customers by freeing up your mental space and focusing on $10,000 an hour activities
Links and Resources:
Learn more about the next How to Hire the Best course.
New! Now Available!!
The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour
Join Dr. Sabrina in our Entrepreneurs Take Your Life Back! Community