One of the most popular topics of conversation among Tap the Potential’s family of business owners is “how to make your time worth $10,000 an hour”, and we’re going to be taking a deep dive into this topic today.
This is the first episode of a three-part series, and over the next few weeks, we’ll be talking about how to avoid the most common and costly missteps when working on your business and the secret to multiplying your profit by 100-900% in less than twelve months time (and freeing up your time while doing so!). PLUS, you’ll be hearing two questions that will get you laser-focused on your $10,000 activities in your business that will help multiply your profit.
Making the most of your time spent working on your business is the very first step to taking your life back from your business. Your mindset will shift significantly over these next few weeks around how you show up and how you’re spending your time in your business.
In order to support you in working through these next few weeks, you’ll want to download our “Chart of $10,000 an Hour Activities”, at www.tapthepotential.com/10k. Let’s get started!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Your $10,000 an hour activities are going to be different than someone else’s. Learning how to focus on the unique gifts and talents that you bring to your business helps create the value in your time.
- Here’s a little experiment for you to take a mental inventory of your business.
- The biggest value we get from the $10,000 an hour time we spend working on our business is the impact on the quality of our life.
- Our assessment looks at the quality of your life in relation to the systems you have in place in your business.
- Are you in a dysfunctional relationship with your business?
- “Confessions of high-level entrepreneurs”
- Anytime we’re putting a system in place that serves the top client or customer or is in relation to the sweet spot of the business, we are operating within the realm of the $10,000 an hour activity.
- Some personal examples of $10,000 an hour activities.
- What you can learn from the 5 Question Survey that Tap the Potential sends out to all of their clients at the end of the year.
- The two powerful questions that get you super-focused on your most valuable activities. You can also find these two questions, as well as your chart, in your $10,000 an hour downloadable workbook.
- Join our podcast Facebook Group and share what your “one thing” is that you’re going to do today that will make everything else easier or unnecessary.
- NEXT WEEK: Some very eye-opening math around the 80/20 principle that will help you see ways to increase the revenue of your business while freeing up your time!
Links and Resources:
Get access to the $10,000 an Hour Workbook, including our Chart of $10,000 an Hour Activities, at www.tapthepotential.com/10k
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program.
BUY THE BOOK ON AMAZON: How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
QUIZ: How to Hire the Best
COURSE: How to Hire the Best
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
Books Frequently Mentioned:
How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best: The Rural Business Owner's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How To Hire The Best: The Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz
The 4 Week Vacation by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD – To Be Released!
The One Thing by Gary Keller