As I mentioned in Episode 231, we are approaching 100,000 downloads for the Profit by Design podcast. That’s a huge, exciting milestone! The key for me has been consistency and the ironclad commitment I made to put out an episode every week. In trying to keep the content relevant and timely, today’s show is about getting started with key performance indicators (KPIs), which is a topic that many business owners want to understand better. Join us to learn more!
We are thankful for each and every listener, and we ask that if you find value in an episode, please share it with a friend and help us reach this big milestone. Your reviews of the podcast also help us in many ways, so please leave us a review on your podcast platform. In celebration of our upcoming 100K downloads milestone and “Being a gift from our gifts,” we want to thank you by offering our brand-new, recently updated Tap the Potential Annual Strategic Planner. This is a tool we use to support our clients who are committed to staying focused on their $10,000-an-hour activities. We have been innovative and creative in making this planner a useful and practical tool, and we are tweaking it even now to make it even better. I’ll be announcing the link and instructions for accessing the planner in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production Production.
- How KPIs can be overwhelming–but can be simplified to a few basics
- How to pinpoint the biggest challenge currently in your business and create KPIs around it with a simple spreadsheet
- How to set up your spreadsheet around your biggest challenge with a few basic KPIs
- An example of setting up a spreadsheet of KPIs around sales
- Why valuable awareness will come from this spreadsheet of KPIs around the current systems in your business—and the systems that are lacking
- How we can help you hone and refine the big picture of your KPIs
- Why the smaller performance indicators (sub-KPIs) can help you prevent future cash flow problems before they become an issue
Links and Resources:
Let us help you and your business! Book a call with us today!
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour