Many of the questions we hear at Tap the Potential center around the topic of coaching. “Is coaching worth the investment? Do I really NEED a coach? How in the world can I afford it?” Maybe it’s time to ask better questions! The real question to ask yourself is if you will benefit from coaching, and we are discussing this further in today’s show. Let’s talk about how you can invest in yourself while growing your owner’s pay and profit in your business.
Profit by Design is a Tap The Potential Production.
- The most important question to ask is, “Will I benefit from coaching?”
- Why I have been committed to having a coach for most of my 18 years in business
- How our coaching process works at Tap the Potential
- Why you must be clear on the WHY of what you are doing with your business
- Why we are committed to bringing a minimum of a 3:1 return on your investment in our coaching program
- Why you must be honest with yourself and ask: “How much longer am I willing to put up with, tolerate, and deal with the current challenges I have?”
- How coaching can move you to efficiency and profit sooner than you think
- How the steps in the Tap the Potential Solution work to bring efficiency to your business
- How our blind spots cause inefficiency and an overweight business
- Why many business owners don’t charge enough to allow for growth and added value
- How traditional hiring practices set you up for failure most of the time
- How to find the right coaching program (Buyer Beware!)
- Why coaching at Tap the Potential is different–Book a call today!
Links and Resources:
Download our Workbook and take our Better Business Better Life Assessment.
New! Now Available!!
The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour