Today, we take a look at Rodrigo’s story (which is featured in Dr. Sabrina’s newly-released book, The 4 Week Vacation™!) around his entrepreneurial journey and the lessons he’s learned along the way.
Rodrigo Laddaga Lopez is the Founder and CEO of Helpi Coaching in Mexico and author of Dear Entrepreneur: A Spiritual and Technical Guide on How to Be a Fulfilled and Successful Entrepreneur / Small Business Owner. He is also a good friend of Dr. Sabrina and just so happened to be present a few years back when Dr. Sabrina declared her intention to write The 4 Week Vacation™!
Listen in as he shares a profound experience he had while setting out to take his own 4 week vacation.
You are sure to identify with his struggles and be inspired by his determination.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Rodrigo describes taking on The 4 Week Vacation™ challenge!
- It’s critical to find team members who have similar core values as you.
- The two most important life lessons that Rodrigo has learned.
- What Rodrigo considers the most important characteristic of a successful entrepreneur.
- Consider asking yourself 1) What challenges am I currently facing? 2) Who might help me and what resources do they have?
- Dr. Sabrina’s tips for supporting fellow entrepreneurs.
- Hiring a business coach is one of the best things an entrepreneur can do.
- Are you ready to take your life back from your business, like Rodrigo is doing? Take our FREE Better Business, Better Life™ assessment to check your level of entrepreneurial burnout. This will establish a benchmark to examine your quality of life in relation to the strength of your business. This is a great tool to use once per quarter to track the improvement in your quality of life and your business.
Connect with Rodrigo:
Links and Resources:
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation™ book with bonuses!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour
Join Dr. Sabrina in our Entrepreneurs Take Your Life Back! Community