How a Coaching Culture Can Change Everything in Your Business
Are YOU the bottleneck in your business? If nothing gets accomplished until YOU move something forward, then the sad truth is clear. If you are the bottleneck, you can probably look around and see many things piling up, which likely causes a lot of frustration. It doesn’t have to be this way! Things can change when you have team members who take responsibilities off your plate and can take on the roles of decision-makers and problem-solvers. It all starts with a coaching culture. Let’s take a closer look in today’s episode!
Join me to envision what IS possible in your business when you have a coaching culture. A coaching culture in your business has multiple benefits as you achieve sustainable profits and the life you desire, along with establishing a creative, curious, and collaborative environment for your team members.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- What it takes to create a coaching culture: A results-oriented workplace for every team member and a team made of A-players who are coachable and accountable
- How a coaching culture impacts your profitability
- Why a coaching culture is vital for the business owner’s mental well-being and overall quality of life
- How a coaching culture fosters creativity and curiosity in problem-solving, helps retain A-players, and impacts your customers and clients in positive ways
- How a coaching culture allows team members to give feedback to elevate and partner with each other to encourage growth
- How a coaching culture allows team members to work in harmony to achieve goals together instead of feeling isolated and non-collaborative
- What is coaching? An action and learning process that assists individuals in narrowing the gap between where they are now and where they want to be (It is very different from training and mentoring.)
- Why a coaching culture always involves being curious and asking what’s possible
- How coaching begins with the assumption that the other person is whole, capable, competent, and complete
- A breakdown of the vital elements of a coaching culture and a look at when coaching happens with team members
- How week-to-week performance feedback in a coaching culture will yield much greater improvement than quarterly or annual performance reviews
- How to employ the “Three Before Me” principle in encouraging team members to create solutions
- Why you DO NOT want to train your team to rely on you to be the chief problem solver
How our Coach Approach course can help you create a coaching culture; sign up now for the nine-week course that starts in September!
Links and Resources:
Sign up for the Coach Approach course that begins in September! You will learn everything you need to know to create a coaching culture in your business! Register once before the September 2 deadline, and you have access to this valuable resource over and over again as needed!
Check out our new Dream Manager Program that provides personal and leadership development for your team members!
We can teach your team members new strategies to support your efforts in making your business a Great Place to Work! Find out more about Leadership Boot Camp.
Learn more about the next How to Hire the Best course.
New! Now Available!!
The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour