Listen in for a sneak preview of the last chapters of How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members, Dr. Sabrina’s latest book in her How to Hire the Best series.
On today’s show, Dr. Sabrina sits down with two of Tap the Potential’s strategists, Darren Hopman and Stacey Seguin. They discuss the strategies around attracting A-players to an organization by effectively networking outside of our own networks, plus Dr. Sabrina has some great onboarding tips. Don’t miss these new ideas that will assist you in attracting and retaining the team members that will help you get your life back!
But first, they’re kicking off this episode with a heartwarming conversation about the effects that having a spirit of gratitude can have on us, both personally and professionally. In a year that has been challenging for all of us, it might feel difficult to find things for which we are grateful, so if you’ve experienced this struggle for yourself, you’re bound to gain a fresh perspective.
We hope you join us.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Dr. Sabrina, Darren, and Stacey all share what they have learned about gratitude in this past year.
- Dr. Sabrina offers a new perspective on some of the challenges we may currently be facing.
- It’s important to acknowledge the things that we are thankful for and to be thankful in the moment.
- Darren and Stacey share their stories of how they were attracted to Dr. Sabrina’s team.
- Show up where the A-players are and pay attention to your immutable laws.
- How to Hire the Best teaches how to identify what you’re looking for, the kind of qualities that you need in someone, and the end result that you’re after.
- Sometimes the roles that you need to hire for in your business don’t exist yet and you’ll have to create your own training program.
- Don’t forget the “brokers” in our networks! Who are the people connected to other groups that we are not connected to?
- Dr. Sabrina shares her tips on how to talk to others when you’re looking to hire.
- Dr. Sabrina offers her best practices for onboarding new A-players and setting them up for success.
- Onboarding is such an important part of the A-player experience that Tap the Potential has created an entire onboarding course to walk business owners and their leaders through how to onboard team members.
- Company culture and immutable laws are critical in attracting and retaining your A-players.
- Bonus Chapter in Dr. Sabrina’s new book: Listen in for what to expect!
Links and Resources:
NEW!! Coming in 2021: A-Player Onboarding Course
BUY THE BOOK ON AMAZON: How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
QUIZ: How to Hire the Best
COURSE: How to Hire the Best
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program.
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
Referenced Episode with David Burkus:
Ep 62: The Secrets to Tapping into the A-Player Network
How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best: The Rural Business Owner's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How To Hire The Best: The Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People by Gary Chapman and Paul White