On today’s episode, Dr. Sabrina and Mike chat with Barb Wade, one of Dr. Sabrina’s coaches.
You’ll get an in-depth look at the coaching industry: What goes on behind the scenes that a consumer of coaching services should be aware of, as well as how to utilize coaching for yourself to make it a great experience that supports your life vision and where you’re headed. PLUS, Barb dives deep into her career pivot and why she now focuses on margin and profit over top-line revenue to run a business that supports her life vision.
Whether you’ve had coaching, or if you have ever considered coaching, you’ll not want to miss this illuminating conversation!
Barb Wade, M.A., is a Transformational Coach, Speaker, and Author who works with high-achievers to release the patterns, fears, and obstacles that have been keeping them settling for LESS than what they truly want MOST. Barb helps her clients re-define success based on their authentic values and priorities – not external “should’s” and expectations – and create exceptional real-world results in life and work. Barb speaks frequently at conferences and on industry panels, has been featured on ABC, NBC, CBS News, and FOX, and was the official on-air Life Coach for the Fine Living Channel for 8 years.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Barb shares the pivot she experienced in her coaching business that began after the 2008 economy crash.
- Social pressure to “grind it out” is prevalent among entrepreneurs. However, it is perfectly ok to choose a different path, one in which our work supports our lifestyle.
- Work supports life, not the other way around.
- Why margin and profit are more important than top-line revenue.
- Pay attention to what feels right to you and don’t lose track of that.
- There are coaches that you do not want to invest your money and your time with.
- We make our decisions from a place of love or fear. When we stop to consider where our decisions are coming from, it can bring us to a quicker ‘A-ha!’ moment.
- Barb has witnessed miraculous things occur following the conviction of mentees’ decisions when the decisions were made from a place of love.
- What you should look for in a coach: Barb and Dr. Sabrina sound off.
- A good coaching client is someone who is willing to get vulnerable, own their mistakes, admit that they’re in a hard place, and be willing to think through how they might do things differently going forward.
- Working on mindset first will have a cascading effect.
- Mike shares words of wisdom for the entrepreneur who has never had a business coach.
- How to address fears that can show up during the coaching process.
- Barb’s FREE Gift to You: The eBook, “Love Vs. Fear: How To Make Spirit-Led Choices For A Prosperous Life” www.barbwade.com/love
Links and Resources:
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life program!
Tap The Potential Strategy Session for Entrepreneurs impacted by COVID-19
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Connect with Barb!
Barb’s FREE Gift to You: The eBook, “Love Vs. Fear: How To Make Spirit-Led Choices For A Prosperous Life” www.barbwade.com/love