Would it surprise you to hear that there will be more independent contractors than there will be employees in the next ten years? Today’s guest, Laura Briggs, addresses this trending pivot in the business world, plus we learn why it’s important for an entrepreneur to build a personal brand and ways that we can create visibility. Laura also shares the benefits of (along with plenty of tips for) bringing freelancers to our teams!
Laura is a teacher-turned-entrepreneur, author, and expert on the freelance economy. She's given two TEDx talks on how freelancing is changing the workforce and is the author of five books, including The Six-Figure Freelancer.
Don’t miss this lively and informative conversation!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Laura provides an overview of her professional background.
- Laura reveals how she determines the needs of her audience.
- Why business owners should always be willing to hire a freelancer as an option.
- Freelancers do not have to disrupt your traditional workflow or your in-house payroll employees.
- How to strike a balance between your freelancers and employees.
- Tips for bringing in freelancers that are a great fit for your team.
- How do you know if you should outsource?
- Laura gives examples of potential freelancing roles.
- Dr. Sabrina’s challenge: What can you take off your plate that will free up 5-10 of your hours per week?
- Are YOU ready to take YOUR life back from your business? Download Laura’s FREE guide, 70+ Tasks You Can Outsource to a VA, and don’t forget to download Dr. Sabrina’s FREE Chart of $10,000 an Hour Activities!
Connect with Laura:
Links and Resources:
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation™ book with bonuses!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour
Join Dr. Sabrina in our Entrepreneurs Take Your Life Back! Community