Steve Dale is the author of The Profitable Contractor and we’re delighted to have him with us as our guest today!
As you will hear from Steve, working more hours does not necessarily correlate to making more money; in fact, many times, it’s quite the opposite. He also shares the value he gained in being coached, what he learned through Pumpkin Planning, and how Tap the Potential introduced him to a better way of running his business.
Please join us in this conversation to hear about the successful pivots that Steve learned to make in his business that ultimately inspired him to write his book. There is much to learn here!
Steve Dale is a contractor, entrepreneur, and author who has run a residential remodeling business for thirteen years. He graduated from Lewis-Clark State College with a business degree and is a certified Pumpkin Plan Strategy coach.
Steve combines a strong business foundation with an insider’s understanding of what it takes to run a successful remodeling company. He transformed his own business using these skills, which fueled his passion for helping other contractors learn how to run a thriving business while still having a life outside of work.
He lives in Lewiston, Idaho, with his wife and three children. In his free time, he enjoys hunting, fishing, exploring the great outdoors, and spending quality time with loved ones. You can learn more about Steve and his book here.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Steve addresses the mental shift from contracting to coaching.
- Steve shares how he learned to overcome the struggles to embrace his value and to price appropriately.
- Surrounding yourself with the right kind of support is crucial to moving forward.
- The dangers of the “contractor buddy advice”.
- Work does not have to take away those important moments in life that we can’t get back.
- When we become genuine and vulnerable, we can share and request help with our struggles. Only then can we start to turn things around.
- Do you need to be supported as you grow your business? Take our Better Business, Better Life™ assessment and schedule a consultation!
Connect with Steve!
Links and Resources:
FREE Download: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour