What’s your EQ? What impact is your emotional intelligence having on your team? your strategic planning? your sales? and your closest relationships? Dr. Sabrina interviews Anne Beaulieu, an Emotional Intelligence Coach and author of The EQ Blueprint for Closing Sales. Anne and Dr. Sabrina dive deep into vulnerability, what success really is, and about the impact of chasing money, success, and perfectionism in our lives.
Anne Beaulieu holds a Master’s Degree in Economics and is a Chartered Financial Analyst. She was previously a Finance Economist for Treasury & Debt, Province of New Brunswick. At Spectrum, Anne worked directly with brokers, covering the sales territories of the Province of Quebec and the four Maritime Provinces. By the age of 26, Anne was the youngest Assistant Vice-President, Client Servicing, at TAL’s Investment Management Funds, a company with over 22 billion dollars under management at the time.
Anne has gone on to become an internationally accredited Emotional Intelligence coach who coaches in English, French, and Chinese Mandarin. She is internationally accredited with The Coach Training Academy, Certified Coaches Alliance, International Coach Federation, and the Authentic Speaker Academy for Leadership. She delivers self-awareness tools, skills, and techniques that empower us to claim our inner voice and fully take charge of our lives, both in business and personal. She is the author of The Emotionally Intelligent Way© book series and has written 28 books to date.
- How Anne went from a career in finance into coaching and emotional intelligence.
- Anne explains what emotional intelligence means.
- Examining your emotional patterns to see if they work for you.
- Defining the kind of success that you have been living. You have to feel your success.
- Our external reality is a metaphor for what's going on within.
- We each have our own definition of success. What's yours?
- How Anne helps her clients hone in on their definition of success.
- We must feel our truth to change it. But many of us are scared of feeling.
- It's the internal that determines the external.
- Anne explains why organizations can fail to follow their strategic plans.
- Knowing your core values helps your accountability.
- Tolerance is the worst thing you can do for your business.
- What happens to a business when the strategic plan goes out the window.
- An emotionally intelligent salesperson understands the needs of the customer.
- Why asking “Can I help you?” kills sales.
- Looking for the feeling that the customer is looking to experience because we buy things for the feeling that they are going to give us.
- Anne gives some tools to help us stay present with a prospect's feelings.
- Vulnerability is powerful. It helps us feel connected. It's about us having an intimate relationship with ourselves.
- The most important question that you could ever ask anyone.
- Real courage is doing what is needed.
- Anne talks about the books she's written and discusses her next project.
- Go to Anne's website and spin the wheel. You will get a free book!
Link to Anne's website: www.walkinginside.com
Anne's social media channels:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/walkinginsidecoaching/
Walking Inside Resources Inc.
For easy booking: https://www.calendly.com/annebeaulieu
Spin the wheel at www.walkinginside.com and get a free ebook.