Do you feel that you don't deserve to have fun, or to be kind to yourself because you have a business? And do you feel as if you always need to do better, and more? This is something many of us, as entrepreneurs, seem to face. We tend to think that as entrepreneurs, we have to be risk-takers, taking on risks at any cost, and working really long hours, even if it's detrimental our mental health or increases our stress levels.
It really doesn't need to be that way. Mike used to feel guilty about doing anything unrelated to his business until he transitioned, and began to feel worthy. His transition has allowed him to take a couple of steps back and realize the damage he was doing to himself. Now he defines an entrepreneur as someone who strives for excellence and takes their self-development very seriously. Entreprenreurs invest in themselves and want to become better human beings and help other people. Tune in now, to hear Mike and Dr. Sabrina's conversation about changing the story of entrepreneurship and learning to feel worthy and valuable as an entrepreneur, without inflicting any damage on yourself and your relationships.
- How do you define being an entrepreneur?
- Dr. Sabrina is inspired by changing the story of entrepreneurship.
- Dr. Sabrina wants there to be many examples of successful entrepreneurs who have wonderfully rich and fulfilling lives.
- Mike shares what's been coming up for him lately, and what he has been observing.
- Mike is still working a lot, however, he is now working in a different capacity, without any self-doubt.
- Losing the fear.
- Mike is now working at a very high level and his personal life is also at a very high level. He is present with his family.
- Mike has become intentionally vulnerable and he no longer feels guilty.
- Mike is working from his strengths and he has learned to turn negative into positive.
- Mike is in his zone now. He knows what he is good at.
- Mike explains what changed things for him, and allowed him to look at things differently.
- Being who you are without feeling guilty about it.
- Being aware of your stress levels.
- Dr. Sabrina explains why she decided not to commit to any projects in her accountability group.
- What Dr. Sabrina has had to do, in order to reclaim some of her time.
- Mike talks about the changes that he has implemented in his life.
- ‘Aha' moments about your business often happen when you're away from the business, doing something that you enjoy.
- There are a lot of very stereotypical ideas out there about entrepreneurs.
- Mike suggests that you write down the things that make you a successful entrepreneur and a successful person.
- We often morph our feelings and our thoughts to fit the stereotypical mold of what an entrepreneur should be.
- The benefits of being vulnerable, opening up, and sharing your own definition of entrepreneurship.
- Breaking through!
Profit by Design Facebook group
www.howtohirethebest.com is Dr. Sabrina’s free masterclass
Would you like to join a community of entrepreneurs changing the definition of entrepreneurship as we set up our businesses up to support our lives and not the other way around? Check out Breakthroughs on The Bayou 4 Week Vacation™ Legacy Retreat at www.4WeekVacation.com
If you're interested in being a part of the retreat, all the information is available at www.4weekvacation.com. Apply soon, as space is limited.
Get Dr. Sabrina's free 4 Week Vacation™ Jump Start Guide: www.4weekvacation.com