At Tap the Potential, we celebrate EVERY win, big or small. Being in business is tough, so it’s important to maintain a positive, success-oriented mindset at every turn. As entrepreneurs, it’s an everyday occurrence to have problems and challenges before us that we need to solve. Do you want to focus on your problems or your successes? What we focus on, grows. THAT is why we focus on each win! Let’s take a closer look!
Celebrating every win sets you on the path to identifying your sweet spot, focusing on your ideal clients, and building your team of A-players. Additionally, you will cut expenses and increase revenue, leading to more free time for you and more money in your bank account. These impacts add up to BIG wins for your business. Let me show you how to get started!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- How wins give us clues about the systems that are working best for us
- Why most of your wins will come from working with your best clients—and that will help you attract even more of the ideal clients
- How to train your team members to look for wins and successes in themselves and others
- Why we at Tap the Potential have “Happy Dances” every time we add a new client
- How we help our clients trim unnecessary expenses and focus on the sweet spot in their business to increase revenue
- How our Jumpstart workshop can get you started in taking small steps forward that will have a significant impact on you and your team
Links and Resources:
Join our Jumpstart. It’s our five-day (one hour each day) workshop to start celebrating your wins; each day is a small step with significant impact for you and your team!
Learn more about the next How to Hire the Best course. You can register now for the final session to be offered in 2022.
New! Now Available!!
The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour