What does it mean to our customers to be successful and how do we set them up for that success? Furthermore, how do we grow with our customers?
Today’s conversation with John Jantsch will help to answer these questions!
His latest book, The Ultimate Marketing Engine, maps right onto how you Pumpkin Plan your business in terms of getting to know your ideal customers and how you can attract more of them.
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker, and author of Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur, and his latest book, The Ultimate Marketing Engine. John is also the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network, which trains and licenses independent consultants and agencies to use the Duct Tape Methodology.
In 2020, John attended Tap the Potential’s Breakthroughs Retreat and shared excerpts and thoughts from The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur (everyone at the retreat received this book as a gift!). This book made such an impact that Dr. Sabrina still hears retreat attendees quoting from it!
We hope you enjoy this insightful conversation!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- John addresses creating “members” versus “customers”, and making the decisions that deliver value to them.
- John reveals where the idea came from for writing his latest book.
- Everyone talks about being customer-centric, but not many follow through.
- How personal connection is missing from typical marketing.
- Intangible value comes from getting to know your top customers and clients and what they most want.
- John shares some questions that we need to be asking our top clients.
- Do you Pumpkin Plan your business? John’s newest book is a great followup!
Connect with John!
On his Website
Links and Resources:
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation™ book with bonuses!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour
Join Dr. Sabrina in our Entrepreneurs Take Your Life Back! Community