If you’re stumped on how to create that consistent and dependable pipeline that brings those A-players to your team, don’t miss this exciting (and informative!) conversation between Dr. Sabrina and Stacey Seguin as they provide us with a Chapter Four sneak preview of How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members, Dr. Sabrina’s latest book in her How to Hire the Best series.
Stacey Seguin, a valued team member of Tap the Potential, interviews Dr. Sabrina in this peek inside the book that addresses one of the biggest hurdles that entrepreneurs face, and that’s finding the right team to support and further their business vision. Don’t miss this conversation around the Tap the Potential solution to creating a business that gives the business owner more time for what matters and more money in their bank account than they’ve ever had!
As a Tap the Potential strategist, Stacey specializes in Profit First and Pumpkin Planning and supports Tap the Potential by providing clients with guidance towards advancing their company goals and assisting them in problem-solving any business challenges they may encounter along the way.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- One of Dr. Sabrina’s wins and successes for the week was recording the launch video for her newest book with zero stress.
- If you want to stay on top of the release information or want to be an Ambassador for the book, please visit www.howtohirethebest.com.
- Capacity is a stress point for business owners. Dr. Sabrina explains the difference between time capacity for the entrepreneur and business capacity for serving clients.
- Dr. Sabrina shares how she lost some clients when she first started adding to her team and how that turned out to be a GOOD thing.
- Make sure that as we’re bringing in A-players to our team that we’re inviting them to work with our best clients and customers, and that we have that sweet spot clearly defined.
- Inflection point is that moment of total recognition that how we’re doing things now no longer serves us and is not sustainable to our growth.
- Getting to the palace of comfort in our business opens up more capacity to do more new things.
- As entrepreneurs, we tend to be impatient. We want things done, and we want them done now. We get frustrated when things don’t happen on our timeline. We can ask ourselves what is the real harm in pushing goals out? It is not procrastination; it is making a thoughtful choice toward making a bigger impact. What opportunities are created if we give ourselves more time?
- Having a full pipeline of people who want to come work for you gives you the advantage of more easily bringing in more A-players when you’re ready to take on more clients that are within your sweet spot.
- Tap the Potential’s Better Business, Better Life™ program has identified steps to take so that you can free up more of your time and get to that point where you have the time to analyze the top clients and do your wish-list interviews.
- Dr. Sabrina explains that there is a way to set up your pipeline to weed out unqualified leads and attract the qualified leads.
- Flipping the switch: moving from the business owner who does everything to empowering your key team members in making decisions based on the immutable laws of your business.
- Dr. Sabrina walks through the steps it takes to get to the “flipping the switch” moment.
Links and Resources:
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program.
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
Please Enjoy Listening to This Referenced Episode:
Episode 112: Transitioning to a Sustainable Business with Don Zerby
COMING NOVEMBER 18th!
How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best: The Rural Business Owner's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How To Hire The Best: The Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz
Who by Geoff Smart and Randy Street