Every successful business owner goes through a time when it feels like the business has taken over their life. When you have steady income generation, there is a critical transition at which you have to shift your mindset, grow in leadership, and develop a responsible team—so you aren’t doing everything. This is the way to free up your time and mental load so your business isn’t consuming your life. That’s what we are all about at Tap the Potential! Join us to learn more in this episode!
Our FREE Better Business Better Life assessment can check your level of burnout and improve your quality of life. By surveying business owners, we have found that the healthier your business is, the better quality of life you, the entrepreneur, will have. Your business does not have to take over your life! There is a better way! We can help you experience the rewards of entrepreneurship!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- The difference between entrepreneurs who struggle to survive and those who live a high quality of life
- The facts from our research:
- Almost 9 out of 10 entrepreneurs experience symptoms of burnout.
- Entrepreneurs are twice as likely to suffer from depression than the general population.
- Entrepreneurs are 70% more likely to experience addiction.
- The divorce rate among entrepreneurs is 5-10 times higher than the general population.
- 50% of entrepreneurs have neglected basic needs (sleep, healthy eating, or social interaction) in the last three days because of work.
- About 8 out of 10 entrepreneurs find it difficult to switch their minds off and not think about their business.
- 50% of entrepreneurs feel that no one understands the stressors they experience.
- 40% of entrepreneurs are easily annoyed or irritated.
- About 30% of entrepreneurs feel discouraged about the future.
- The real risk of burnout: These factors put entrepreneurs at a higher risk for depression, other mental health conditions, and relationship problems.
- How we used the patterns of successful entrepreneurs to create a step-by-step solution for business owners to have time for what matters most and make sustainably profitable businesses (Register now for the upcoming Better Business Better Life Jumpstart to learn the Tap the Potential Solution!)
- Why your quality of life will improve when you implement the right systems in your business
- Why thriving entrepreneurs put significant attention on hiring and team development
- Why niching down in your sweet spot and hiring A-players can increase profits and productivity
Links and Resources:
Join me for the upcoming Better Business Better Life Jumpstart to learn the Tap the Potential Solution. It’s a value-packed week of live clinics with me on Zoom, and I would love to have you join us!
Sign up for the Coach Approach course that begins in September! You will learn everything you need to know to create a coaching culture in your business! Register once before the September 2 deadline, and you have access to this valuable resource over and over again as needed!
Learn more about the next How to Hire the Best course. You can register now for the next course that begins in October.
New! Now Available!!
The 4 Week Vacation book with bonuses! Follow the steps to claim your spot for the upcoming live training, The 4 Week Vacation Better Business Better Life Jumpstart!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour