In Episode 4 of this special series on self-care and strategy for entrepreneurs, Dr. Sabrina, The Business Psychologist™, chats with Tony Grebmeier, Founder of the Be Fulfilled community.
Tony shares ways to move us toward our dreams, despite all of the different hardships that we’re experiencing in our personal lives and in our businesses during this coronavirus event. Together, Dr. Sabrina and Tony explore how to determine our need for self-care, ways we can serve others, and new ideas for gratitude.
Tony is a husband, father, friend, and serial entrepreneur. His current ventures include ShipOffers, a five year Inc 5000 fastest growing company. His mission to bring fulfillment to the world extends from traditional fulfillment services to personal fulfillment.
He's also on a quest to redefine how we all view and define success. Listen in on the BeFulfilled Podcast, which features entrepreneurs coming together to redefine success. It's the perfect show for entrepreneurs who know they can achieve their dreams despite their hardships.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Tony shares why connection and building community are so important to him.
- Ask yourself, “How can I serve?”, then get out a piece of paper and write down all the things that make you feel good when people do things for you, and start from there.
- You can serve in both small ways and in large ways.
- Offer grace to yourself and to others during this time.
- As Dr. Sabrina explains that many entrepreneurs were already experiencing burnout when the coronavirus event started. This burnout is a setup for depression, anxiety, and suicidal ideation.
- Being more cynical about the world and isolating are some of the burnout red flags.
- Remember that you are not alone in your struggle, and ask for help if you need it.
- Tony details an aspect of his teaching called, “Fantasy / Possibility / Reality”.
- Be coachable and willing to unlock the greatness that makes you, ‘you’, and remember that one day you will need to reach out and help pull somebody else up.
- Lose the ‘I have to do this’ mindset in favor of the ‘I get to do this’ mindset.
- If you keep planting seeds daily, for yourself and for others, you’re going to have a bountiful harvest and a beautiful garden to walk through. You may not see it today but trust the process.
- Dr. Sabrina is always amazed at what has grown over the course of the year when Tap the Potential does the milestones celebrations with her clients.
- The BeFulfilled journal provides structure and support for entrepreneurs in making daily choices that move them towards their vision.
- No matter where you’re at, there are people willing to help you get to places you’ve never gone.
- Be willing to practice making mistakes.
Links and Resources:
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program!
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Are You Leading with Love or Know Another Entrepreneur Who Is Being a Gift from Their Gifts During This Time?
Please use hashtags #leadwithlove #beagift and we will be re-posting these social media posts!
Connect with Tony!
BeFulfilled Journal – Use Dr. Sabrina’s Name at Checkout to Save 50%!!
Tony’s BeFulfilled Podcast